If you or a loved one is facing murder charges, you need to contact an experienced and aggressive lawyer immediately. Lon Kemeness has taken many murder cases to trial with favorable outcomes. His reputation and expertise has placed him on six death penalty cases, all resulting in life sentences.
- Premeditated Murder is the intentional killing of another person with a premeditated design to kill.
- Manslaughter occurs when someone intentionally kills another without a premeditated design or kills someone by culpable negligence.
- DUI Manslaughter occurs when a person is driving a vehicle and has a blood or breath alcohol level over a .08 or is under the influence of alcohol to the extent their normal faculties are impaired, and as a result of being this condition causes the death of another.
- Vehicular Homicide occurs when a person drives a vehicle in a reckless manner that is likely to cause death or great bodily harm, and someone is actually killed as a result of such driving.
- Conspiracy is an agreement between parties to commit a crime.